***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

Im more worried about Martin at RT than the QB situation

The best way to grow is by playing.

Unless you are any of the countless young QB's who have been thrown in before they were ready and stagnated, developed happy feet, or never had the game slow down for them because it was too fast for them when they first entered.

For every Matt Ryan, there are 5 more like Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, David Carr, etc.

Why don't you pull up the cowboys game articles he fumbled away for us.

Can't do that...LOL.

Moore is a career back up...that's it. He has no upside.

What's the point of wasting another year with Moore and the best we can finish is a mediocre record...What's the point?

Well we couldn't run or pass block (especially Martin), tackle, cover WR or TE's, or stop the run. Other than that we were fine.
well somethings got to break. I had to watch my nephew suck at playing football tonite. I am all most pretty sure my beloved tennessee vols are going to suck. There's a good chance my fins might suck now to . I can't watch that much crappy football at least one of them has to be worth a damn.

The point of waisting another year on moore is it gives tanny time to develop into an nfl qb.

Man........it looks like it's going to be a long...long painful year, CRAP

well somethings got to break. I had to watch my nephew suck at playing football tonite. I am all most pretty sure my beloved tennessee vols are going to suck. There's a good chance my fins might suck now to . I can't watch that much crappy football at least one of them has to be worth a damn.

We played like the worst team in the league tonight. That's probably not the case, but it definitely has me worried.

The coaching is bad that is the issue Shula and his O line coach could take trash and make it work I was hoping that Coyle and Philbin could do the same but if this keeps up Ireland and the gang have to go

maybe it's just taking some time for everything to gel.

Back
Top Bottom