***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

let's stop calling for firings all ready. Everybody makes mistakes and the draft is a crap shoot. Every guy we draft is not going to be an instant superstar. The one thing that is factually true is we won't get anywhere if we continue to blow up the front office every 2 years.

Fire them ALL!!! even the equipment manager!!!!:bighug:

clyde gates being in right now makes no sense to me

Philbin has to be looking out there and thinking that he made a HUGE mistake trading Marshall and maybe cutting Chad...he went from the team with possibly the best WR core in football, to the absolute worst...James Jones would be our #1 by far, and hes barely clinging on to #3 spot...

It can be pretty easy to make good things happen with great players, but it can be a lot harder to 1)be partially responsible for finding/managing those players and 2)make something happen with a lack of those.

Well at least T-Hill had one really good 15 play drive (ending in a TD), Moore was not very effective at all (one FG drive, helped by about 2-3 penalities). T-Hill showed up better than Moore...and you what Devlin showed up better than Moore also IMHO

clyde gates being in right now makes no sense to me

Clyde Gates being in the NFL makes no sense. If we're looking for speed, lets just sign Usain Bolt, considering they have the same football skills.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Hartline-Bess-R.Matthews-Wallace-Hogan...that is all...

I'd rather have Moore than Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom