***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread***

If we lose I hope the world ends..

I'm 4 Red Stripes deep, at my boy's condo on S. Ocean, getting ready to head down Hallandale and get rowdy!

I expect first play of the game to be ran by the Pats, because we'll defer, but our first Offensive play I'm guessing play action, deep in route to the beast

Dansby told Michelle Tafoya they "have something" for Brady, interested to see what it is....maybe we run the old 1-5-5 and try to confuse him

As for the OP only doing gameday threads...who cares, let him have em, they're well done, and have an official feel because they are a constant

Let's GOOOOO PHINS!!!!!!! FEED THE WOLF BABY!!!! OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here are my keys to the game, specifically for the Dolphins to succeed:

1: Try the wildcat. If it fails, throw it out.
2: Get at their corners. Marshall, as has been seen, is the best after-the-catch receiver in the game. Get him the ball and let him work his magic.
3: Get to Brady. I've said before that I think Cam Wake will have at least 10 sacks this year. I believe he'll get himself another one today.
4: Stop their run game early and for good. That guy with the lawyer sounding last name (yes, I know his real name) will get the carries. Stuff him.
5: Stop Aaron Hernandez. The Patriots saw what Dustin Keller did, and they are going to try and replicate that. Stopping Aaron Hernandez early and often is a must.
6: Jason Allen needs to step up tonight. Brady hasn't forgotten what Vontae Davis did to him last year. Vontae needs to cover Randy Moss all game and rely on Jason Allen to handle his side.
7: Stop Wes Welker. Although I could be wrong here, I believe Brady will try to utilize Welker more than Randy Moss. Moss could very well go off, but I'd be more concerned with Welker in this game.
8: No stupid play-calls. I don't want to see a reverse when the pass attack is working. I don't want to see the wildcat if Ronnie Brown is getting it done in standard formations. And I don't want to see them blow red-zone opportunities.
9: Take the training wheels off of Henne and let him go. He has the receivers to succeed, and New England's secondary isn't the greatest. Exploit that.
10: Just win. That is all.

I cant wait for this one. The crowd needs to be loud and proud for this one. We are gunna need them. Anyone know the last time we played NE on Monday night?

I cant wait for this one. The crowd needs to be loud and proud for this one. We are gunna need them. Anyone know the last time we played NE on Monday night?

Yea we wore the Orange jerseys and beat em with Jim Bates as our head coach!

Any suggestions on how to catch the game other than bar or tv? Plz send them as private msgs...

30 min in to MNF Countdown show and they havent even mentioned Miami except for a 3 sec shot of Henne warming up. lol

MIAMI -- Here are the inactives for Monday night's game between the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins in Sun Life Stadium:

New England Patriots
Running back Fred Taylor
Running back Thomas Clayton
Receiver Taylor Price
Guard Nick Kaczur
Guard Rich Ohrnberger
Defensive lineman Kyle Love
Outside linebacker Shawn Crable
Cornerback Terrence Wheatley

Miami Dolphins
Quarterback Tyler Thigpen
Receiver Marlon Moore