*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series

Glad to see Londoner's excited about the game. Since I have been a Dolphin fan, I have never missed watching a game. Today, I just don't feel it. I am waffling between going to the sports bar or not. If I wasn't taking my daughter and that I would miss the time we spend together watching the game, my decision would be easier. I have a feeling that we will come out flat. I don't really want to go, but most likely I will because I am a glutton for punishment.

My name is Steve. I have a problem. I have an addiction. I have been a Dolphin fan for 14 years...

Run the ****ing football Miami, for ****s sake. Run the damn ball. Let Tannehill work off play-action and tell him to use those legs and give the o-line a break already. Defense needs to go back to fundamentals and start tackling guys.

raiders, just put us out of our misery by kicking the **** out of us and get it over with.

Run the ****ing football Miami, for ****s sake. Run the damn ball. Let Tannehill work off play-action and tell him to use those legs and give the o-line a break already. Defense needs to go back to fundamentals and start tackling guys.
Yeah if we lose that game because we passed 40+ times in the game im going to lose it... 7+ yards a carry last week and only 20 runs... how the **** does that happen???

This has all the makings of a classic trap game.

My prediction is raiders win 17-14.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

This has all the makings of a classic trap game.

My prediction is raiders win 17-14.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
I hope Philbin hung multiple lobsters traps around the locker room, make sure to get the message across!

I wonder if Jeanette Sparano is at the game sitting on a crate on the field while still angry at Steve Ross?

Al Davis fired Kiffen (1-3) by phone and promoted Tom Cable. Ouch.

:sidelol:

Lane Kiffin. Dude has been fired by phone and in an airport parking lot. I will always love that USC athletic director for that move.

:sidelol:

Lane Kiffin. Dude has been fired by phone and in an airport parking lot. I will always love that USC athletic director for that move.

I'm a trojan fan, and with what Kiffin put us through, I really don't care how he was fired lol Still, the AD is still awful.

I am GUESSING the inactives will be Starks, McCain, Moreno, Misi, Pouncey, and Smith. Any guess on the last guy out?

Apparently Misi is taped up as if he's going to play. I'll take a hobbled Misi over Trusnik for sure.

Miami Dolphins @MiamiDolphins · 4m
Today's Inactives:

28- Knowshon Moreno
51- Mike Pouncey
55- Koa Misi
58- Chris McCain
66- Shelley Smith
77- Billy Turner
94- Randy Starks

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Billy Turner is close to having a red shirt year. Too bad. I love the kid.

Back
Top Bottom