*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series

This may be the least excited I've been for a dolphin's game in quite some time. Maybe I'm just trying to protect myself as a loss to a crappy raiders team would normally ruin my week.

plies
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 3m
Jelani Jenkins is active and starting.

This may be the least excited I've been for a dolphin's game in quite some time. Maybe I'm just trying to protect myself as a loss to a crappy raiders team would normally ruin my week.

I am the opposite. I am so interested in seeing how this team responds to Joe's butchering of the travel sked, his creating a distraction, how RT responds to this week/his poor play to this point and just to see if this team gets better. I hope it does.

IF not, this team will be a movie until the end of the season. It will make last year's bullygate look tame.

Miami Dolphins @MiamiDolphins · 4m
Today's Inactives:

28- Knowshon Moreno
51- Mike Pouncey
55- Koa Misi
58- Chris McCain
66- Shelley Smith
77- Billy Turner
94- Randy Starks

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Billy Turner is close to having a red shirt year. Too bad. I love the kid.

Donald Thomas is the Herpes that pops up when you least expect it.

I believe the Dolphins will pull out a win today. It may not be pretty though.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ4Rdb7zZZ0GmyD8AVJX6omcY-1.jpg

Joe created a **** travel sked for his team. Silly.

Ugly or Not a win would be great..........However with the way the teams been playing , I have a feeling we drop this one as well. Expect tons of pressure on RT.

Ugly or Not a win would be great..........However with the way the teams been playing , I have a feeling we drop this one as well. Expect tons of pressure on RT.

Ugly or not you are right.

Here's my 2 cents on the game/team today. This is the kind of game we normally win. Everyone is ready to dump on us if we lose but like always, We'll win today (they always tease us) and everyone will think we're for real now just for the team to lay an egg in the next game. Out team has been doing this forever.

Whassup?

[video=youtube;mO1NyXlnL84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1NyXlnL84[/video]

Back
Top Bottom