***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread*** | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!! why the f-ck are you punting!!!!

Umm, maybe I'm completely wrong....but what does punting do there? If you continue the drive and score....you can use timeouts to get the ball back.

Now you need a TD and an onside kick recovery with less than a minute left most likely. I dont understand that decision.

Well for every one step forward we take, we go back 2 steps. Seems to be the story of the season!

we're punting? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding. there's 5 minutes left. Worst game day coach ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, now it's an onsilde situation if we score. Our chances just went Wayyyyyy down.

Im now convinced Sparano is an idiot. He is now in the **** list along with Henning.

You're punting there? What the ****?! You think we're going to get two more possessions? I just want to beat my head into a wall.

Back
Top Bottom