***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

Yesssssss the TV map expanded a little bit to where I am, I was just out of it last time I saw one.
Unfortunately that is just the ink running on the map (they use a dry erase marker and it usually smears). It has since been corrected, sorry for the mixup...;) JK

easy win for the Texans, Foster and Schaub should have a field day with this overrated defense, Dolphins can't run the ball so Henne will carry them, Texans 41 Dolphins 27

---

easy win for the Texans, Foster and Schaub should have a field day with this overrated defense, Dolphins can't run the ball so Henne will carry them, Texans 41 Dolphins 27

---

So the Patriots didn't even put up 41 on us and you're thinking the Texans are? Interesting

I have a feeling the Dolphins D is going to play with a big chip on it's shoulder and perform much better. Ain't (yeah I know it's not a word, so sue me) no way Nolan is going to let his D become complacent TWO weeks in a row. It'll still be a close game, but I predict the Phins finally overcome our nemesis, the Texans.

Miami wins 27-20.

i think miami will have optimist prime on its side
its a good day to for a win
you can smell it in the air
no not rickys bong ..

dolphins are just do for a win at home
im a little concerned with andre johnson though

probably another texas shootout
37444533_125x125-1.jpg

I think it'll be a close game. Henne and the offense will have a chance to win in the final two minutes, but can they do it?

I hope for an injury/cramp free game. I noticed the Buckeyes were cramping up in Joe Robbie/Sun Life last night, hope we don't have a repeat occurence

Dolphins 27-23 ......Henne throws for 279 2 TD 1 int ....Hilliard gets a rush TD...Bess n Fasano get TDs...call ur bookies now, no seriously don't. I bet on football and do quite well but I stay away from games where I have an emotional tie to.

well, its finally here again, time to get into the win column.

i think our offense should be able to have a very solid day, especially in the air.

however, i still am a little concerned with the defense for this game. dont get me wrong, schaub is by no means tom brady, but he is a very capable qb, and can make big plays happen.

also, the pats dont have any guy on their team with the capability to take a game over like andre johnson (not countings qbs obviously) aside from him, not that hes not a big enough headache alone anyways, but they got a very solid tightend in owen daniels, whom we seem to have our problems covering the tight ends, and although kevin walter may not play, jacoby jones is pretty solid. also, coupled that with the ground game of arian foster, who is likely to play, we will have our hands full on defense again.

now, i do not expect them to put up 622 yds like new england did vs us, but most teams dont need that to win. lets hope we get lots of pressure on schaub, and that although i do not believe we can shutdown andre johnson (hope im wrong) lets limit his productivity.

i think we will squeeze one out in the end, but it will be a high scoring game. 34-30 dolphins.

im concerned no one will be in the stands except two big fat guys in the endzone.

The Duke Blue Devils actually won on a botched FG attempt by BC with less than a min on the clock yesterday...My fellow Fins...This can only mean one thing...

This weekend is a FB aberration...today our beloved Dolphins will do something special that we have never and I mean EVER seen before. They will defeat the Texans and do it at HOME no less in front of the few diehards left in the MIA.

Once you see this unfold before your eyes this evening...remember to thank the often beat down Devils & of course...BC's kicker.

Back
Top Bottom