***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

Ima be at club level today. Thanks Steven Ross for upgrading my seat! Family day at Sun Life Stadium for me. Hopefully the Fins dont disappoint

Im very worried about our o-line today. Really hoping Henne doesn't get murdered

Time to get this ****ing Texas Monkey off our backs! Let's play a solid game from top to bottom. I would love to see a Defensive rebound to qwell some bad vibes.

i agree would have been better at 1 though it still should be plenty hot at 4
Texans should be used to the heat as well..

67,000 fans left happy last night from sun life
well maybe 60,000
7000 buckeye fans left upset and mad the golden ran up the score on them the final minute
I did not see any UM players with cramping issues only buckeyes..

this guy over at texastalk.com wants everybody to text him and tell him how bad the texans suck. his number is 336_451_7953. thanks.

PS the Jaguars are awful. I think they may be the first team to fire coaches. Are they tanking the season for a QB? Luke McCown is the worst starting QB in the NFL...why get rid of Garrard or not start Gabbert???

Is Jones-Drew contract up after this season? Keep an eye on that...IDK why he would want to go back to Jax.

Back
Top Bottom