***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
I need miami to win today. LSU took a crap on the field last night and now Penn State is a top 3 team in the nation. It's been a bad football weekend so far.

mexican phin

Rookie
Reaction score
Let's go Dolphins, 3 wins in a row sounds good to me.

Ronnie and Ricky please pound the rock

phins#1fan

Starter
Reaction score
I need miami to win today. LSU took a crap on the field last night and now Penn State is a top 3 team in the nation. It's been a bad football weekend so far.
yeah boy!!!! THATS RIGHT.. PENN STATE ALL DAY!

GO PHINS LOL.

#13 Rulz

Starter
Reaction score
Inactives:

Dolphins inactives: QB John Beck (3rd), WR Ernest Wilford, G Shawn Murphy, DE Lionel Dotson, T Nate Garner, T Kirk Barton, WR Derek Hagan, DE Rodrique Wright.

Texans inactives: RB Chris Taylor, FS Dominique Barber, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, OT Rashad Butler, TE Mark Bruener, DE ND Kalu, DT Frank Okam.

Dolpfan_72

Why not us?
Reaction score
One man's crap is another man's treasure. The Gators looked GREAT last night and it would be nice to have a #1 team right up the steet (Penn State)

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
One man's crap is another man's treasure. The Gators looked GREAT last night and it would be nice to have a #1 team right up the steet (Penn State)
its not so much the loss to the gators (i expected that, We're rockin Jarrett Lee at QB after all) but Penn state is not a top three team in the nation. its just ridiculous how they've gotten up so high. The big 10 is a joke. (I, live in PA, and i just can't stand penn state)

phins#1fan

Starter
Reaction score
its not so much the loss to the gators (i expected that, We're rockin Jarrett Lee at QB after all) but Penn state is not a top three team in the nation. its just ridiculous how they've gotten up so high. The big 10 is a joke. (I, live in PA, and i just can't stand penn state)
not aop 3 team in the nation??? have you watched them play?

nerfball

Starter
Reaction score
the wife has promised a sexy half time show for me, she's got a sexy ref outfit with crotchless panties... lol. its going to be a good day, I hope the 'Phins dont kill it with a poor showing.

Top Bottom