Official Draft Day Thread | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Harris was smaller, but he actually had a good repertoire. His limitation was his athleticism.

I'm not the one who made it, for the record. I get more Jordan Willis/Dontay Moch vibes.

Gotta bring more to the table than athleticism at 21 with so much talent still sitting there.

If the draft is so deep with OL talent, then we have a good shot of finding a solid starting lineman throughout the rest of the draft. I'm not panicking at all, Chop is going to feast in this defense.

At the end of the day we basically need a RG. That doesn’t scream 21st pick. You should be able to fill that void in round 2.

Pass rushers and RGs are not equal.

Dalton Risner was one of the top OGs in football last year and he doesn’t even have a job right now. You’ll never see that with an edge rusher.

Low class, unprofessional post even though I feel the Dolphins would have taken Fautanu if the Steelers had picked anybody else. I got a slight sense of disappointment from Grier/McD during their PC.
I wanted Barton once Fautanu was selected by the Dolphins. I think he could have come in and become a starter at offensive guard immediately.

I just don’t see Robinson as a starter for the Dolphins once Chubb and Phillips are healthy. Drafting a back up player in the first round just doesn’t make sense to me.

I wanted Barton once Fautanu was selected by the Dolphins. I think he could have come in and become a starter at offensive guard immediately.

I just don’t see Robinson as a starter for the Dolphins once Chubb and Phillips are healthy. Drafting a back up player in the first round just doesn’t make sense to me.
Robinson is on our long term plans. Chubb is probably not.

We apparently tried to move back up into the first round….

Obviously for Worthy IMO

I'm just imagining McDaniel jumping up and down pestering Grier like a kid in a toy store with his Dad, as the first round neared its end, and Worthy was still on the board. I would not want it, for what it would cost, but I smile at the scene.

I'm just imagining McDaniel jumping up and down pestering Grier like a kid in a toy store with his Dad, as the first round neared its end, and Worthy was still on the board. I would not want it, for what it would cost, but I smile at the scene.
I agree, the price to move up from 55 into the first probably would have been our 2nd round pick next year.

If anything we should be looking to move down especially if we don't have great options at 55. If we can still grab a stud there then by all means do so.

I figured out the Atlanta pick. NFL will void the trade for cousins. He will go back to Minnie and be traded to Denver or Raiders more likely 😂

Back
Top Bottom