*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

I have sneaking suspicion that Andy Reid will out scheme our defense in a frustrating way today.

Did you really call them the best 4-8 team in NFL History?

I don't think 4-8, best, and NFL History should go into the same sentence.

I am not sure where all the confidence is coming when I read stuff on this site or listen to the pre game. I hope I am wrong.

kenny mayne is only funny when he isn't trying to be IMO..

I want the phins to win, but I think we meet our match today. mccoy, vick, maclin if he's back.... not sure the defense can hold these guys in check for 4 quarters.

I think our offense needs to score at least 24 points to win, and it's must that we capitalize on ANY mistakes philly makes.

I'm going optimistic and saying phins win 24-21

I have to say I am excited to see if Moore continues to play well today. It's been qutie some time since I have been excited to watch them play.

images (1).jpgI think we have to blow them out to win. We just don't seem to be fairing to well in close games this season.

id be surprised if moore throws an incompletion. lol, jk.

this should be a very interesting game. the eagles will have their full aresnal for the first time in a while. they will have vick back at qb, and should have maclin back at wr. they have lots of weapons on offense, and are no slouchs on defense.

this is a team that despite being 4-8 is very dangerous, or can be. i would be really impressed with another 35 plus point performance by the offense today despite the eagles defensive rankings. i think our defense will continue to play well today.

fins-34
eagles-13

im optimistic, lol.

This will be the best game Philly plays in a while...

1. 10 days off
2. Healthy again
3. We cannot beat elite QB's

Back
Top Bottom