*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

clear.gif

Howie Long seems to be obsessed with Vick's emotional impact on this game, whatever it always seems to happen that whoever the Phins play, that team seems to get their best players back, Vick and Maclin are back and i wouldnt be surprised if Desean Jackson who hasnt done crap all season will come out and have a huge game and actually try

Howie Long seems to be obsessed with Vick's emotional impact on this game, whatever it always seems to happen that whoever the Phins play, that team seems to get their best players back, Vick and Maclin are back and i wouldnt be surprised if Desean Jackson who hasnt done crap all season will come out and have a huge game and actually try

Fins have to be mentally tough today if they make big plays. Come back and get the next one.

If the Eagles play well today it is a totally indictment of who they are character-wise.

Te Dolphins were hype just now in that pregame huddle. Holy crap!!!! lol

that wind looks dangerous, hopefully it can negate the long ball for Jackson and Maclin just enough

Finally a hard test for this team. Let's go Fins! Take the Eagles out!

Careful!!!! Ron Winter crew. They throw the most flags.

Won the coin flip and of course we put Michael Vick on the field.

I hope we can take the opening drive in the 2nd half and use a time out on the 2nd play.

Already a fist pump. WOW. He must not think we are scoring.

Dolphins NEVER take the ball first when they win the flip and the other team always does which means Miami never starts the game on offense.

Back
Top Bottom