*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

I mean, I want to blame that on the O line, because it looked bad, but how many steps back did Losman take? He went WAY out of the pocket. Whenever that happens that is a guaranteed EASY sack, especially with speed rushers. You cant take 7 steps back.. lmao

Why was Losman signed by Miami again considering he is the WORST QB in the history of the NFL rating wise?? The guy should just take a knee every snap, its attrocious that Miami give him a jersey.
Because nobody else wanted the job.

[video=youtube;UY4LvTv_83E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4LvTv_83E[/video]

I wonder if anyone is going to venture and say that we don't need to draft a QB....

Oh some idiot already started a thread saying we need a lineman........teh Miami Dolphins with their 1st pick, draft Joseph Cornfedowski, right tackle from Midwest Big-Ten St.

haha
this game is great. now to all teh idiots that still want moran-0 to stay and think moore is the QB can eat a dick. they blow this whole team blows.

The D been good today, enough to win....too bad for all those turnovers in our own zone smh

I would not take a RT in the first round, but to think you are going to draft a young QB and not pay attention to who is protecting him is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom