*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL EAGLES @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

FOX has to fire these announcers after the game you would think. Mistakes mistakes mistakes and stupidity out of their mouth's. Wow.

that's why you listen to the radio like I do. Cefalo, Rose and Griese at least root for the Dolphins, yet call the game fairly.

man, where pathetic in the redzone...but with Losman at the helm...no long...idk wtf I expected lol

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

ughhh that was a td...

I would be shocked if Sparano isnt fired on Tuesday....just embarring showing at home for Stephen Ross.

there is no reason not to now. 3rd losing season in a row, he can't be coming back so might as well get it out there NOW you are bringing in someone else. I hope our idiot owner learned his lesson last year and fires Sparano 1st, so why not do it now ?

why aren't we kicking a fg....it's the surest thing for points Tony?

well when you have 2 sec to throw i wouldn't expect much.

Ronnie Brown sucks so bad they are running McCoy into the ground with a 16 point lead and under 4 min.

Thanks, Fox. Mock us with some Marino footage then mention how that record is going to be broken this year. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom