Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that? Miami probably has the most talented QB in the division on their roster. Won’t say best yet because he still has to play the games. It really does feel like New England and Miami are about to change places...at least I hope lol

How about that? Miami probably has the most talented QB in the division on their roster. Won’t say best yet because he still has to play the games. It really does feel like New England and Miami are about to change places...at least I hope lol

Totally agree. Probably won't play for his rookie season though

Alot of talented players left. I want a safety. We need more olinemen, especially another tackle

Top players left on my board:

WR

Tee Higgins

Denzel Mims
Bryan Edwards
Tyler Johnson
Donavan Peoples-Jones

RB

Jonathan Taylor
JK Dobbins
Cam Akers
D'Andre Swift
AJ Dillon

OT

Ezra Cleveland

Matt Peart
Josh Jones
Lucas Niang
Jack Driscoll

C

Lloyd Cushenberry
Matt Hennessy

OG

John Simpson
Damien Lewis

DT

Jordan Elliott

Edge

Curtis Weaver
Julian Okwara

LB

Malik Harrison

CB

Kristian Fulton

S

Antoine Winfield Jr
Grant Delpit

At 39, I'd narrow it to the WR's, Cleveland, and the Safeties. All other players listed are in play at 56. To be clear, I think Miami can get Edwards and Tyler Johnson later, so I'm not advocating they pick either at 39 - just that they're both good enough to draft that early.

Top players left on my board:

WR

Tee Higgins

Denzel Mims
Bryan Edwards
Tyler Johnson
Donavan Peoples-Jones

RB

Jonathan Taylor
JK Dobbins
Cam Akers
D'Andre Swift
AJ Dillon

OT

Ezra Cleveland

Matt Peart
Josh Jones
Lucas Niang
Jack Driscoll

C

Lloyd Cushenberry
Matt Hennessy

OG

John Simpson
Damien Lewis

DT

Jordan Elliott

Edge

Curtis Weaver
Julian Okwara

LB

Malik Harrison

CB

Kristian Fulton

S

Antoine Winfield Jr
Grant Delpit

At 39, I'd narrow it to the WR's, Cleveland, and the Safeties. All other players listed are in play at 56. To be clear, I think Miami can get Edwards and Tyler Johnson later, so I'm not advocating they pick either at 39 - just that they're both good enough to draft that early.

Would you have taken Lamb over a tackle if he had fallen one more pick?

Would you have taken Lamb over a tackle if he had fallen one more pick?

Yeah, after Thomas, Wills, and Wirfs went, I would have preferred Lamb, Jeudy, Reagor, Higgins, and Jefferson, targeting OT at 26/30, but Higgins is still on the board, and so are some other WR's I really like.

But, I had Jackson as one of the 20 best options in the class for Miami, so I'm not upset.

Happy about Tua. I'm fine with the Jackson pick. No idea about the Igbinoghehe pick if I'm honest. I was thinking Safety so maybe that disappointment clouded my view a little. Hes projected as a slot CB which is a need so that's a positive.
Today its Safety and more OL help I think.

Best available lists seem eh. Draft feels underwhelming. Maybe that’s because of all that’s going on in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom