Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year's draft will be really interesting if there is no fall season this year. Teams are going to have to go by this past year's game tape. Hope it doesn't come to that because we have a boatload of picks next year too. I would assume there would be a Combine, but some may not be invited that may need to be. Should be interesting...

Broncos draft is very good especially the last 2 picks after we traded. The Edge rusher truszka is sleeper pick. Could have used him.

I feel so gorged by this draft I don't think I saved room to be interested in the udfa pool.

Well that was a very strong draft! Kind of wanted to grab Trey Adams there. Maybe we can grab him and some more big men after the draft. Great job Miami!

We signed several free agents who were team captains.

Of the guys we drafted: Tua, team captain; Perry, team captain at the Naval Academy; Ferguson, two-year captain; Jason Strowbridge, team captain; Brandon Jones, team captain.

I think Boise and Georgia rotate their captains each week. Kindley and Weaver were captains on occasion.

I think culture and character are something the Dolphins currently covet.

The general feeling is a pick this year is worth a pick one round earlier the following year.

Excluding high 1's.

So to get a 3rd rounder in this draft you have to pay a 2nd the next year.

Obviously there is some wiggle room if the team is likely to have a high pick and is trading for a late pick.

The general feeling is a pick this year is worth a pick one round earlier the following year.

Excluding high 1's.

So to get a 3rd rounder in this draft you have to pay a 2nd the next year.

Obviously there is some wiggle room if the team is likely to have a high pick and is trading for a late pick.
What about low first round picks?

Great first pick, underwhelming for the rest of days 1 and 2 where we were guilty of not being aggressive enough but an excellent day 3 including a very important trade.

IMO, Perry is a guy that compares to Kentucky's Lynn Bowden, whom the Raiders took in the third round.

We signed several free agents who were team captains.

Of the guys we drafted: Tua, team captain; Perry, team captain at the Naval Academy; Ferguson, two-year captain; Jason Strowbridge, team captain; Brandon Jones, team captain.

I think Boise and Georgia rotate their captains each week. Kindley and Weaver were captains on occasion.

I think culture and character are something the Dolphins currently covet.
It's important, but it's not priority #1. Davis had a questionable shooting incident his freshman year. Coincidentally, his play got progressively worse each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom