Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

:quiet: I can see Urban having a talk with Harvin on the way back to Gainesville, dropped the N-bumb in his MVP Award acceptance speech. Oops

:woot:

clear.gif
http://imgsrv.gainesvillesun.com/ap...00&Q=80&border=1&bcolor=003399&bgcolor=FFFFFF

2006 SEC CHAMPION FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Look out Ohio State, we're making the leap!!!!!!:cpatch::banana:

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

Motion said:
:quiet: I can see Urban having a talk with Harvin on the way back to Gainesville, dropped the N-bumb in his MVP Award acceptance speech. Oops
Oh, I didn't see that. Good thing we can say he's just an 18 year old kid.

culpepper2chambers said:
you're already up?
lol, my kids don't give me a choice. I've been up for about two hours. Did you ever go to bed?

culpepper2chambers said:
not yet.......lol ima bout to hit the couch tho cuz thats the only way i wake up in time for football :lol:
Damn bro, go to bed :tantrum: You're making me feel old.
Actually, I can remember being up to 5 and later all the time at your age.

Motion said:
he said what??

Timmy54 said:
he said what??

"And I gotta give a big thanks to my n***a Dallas Baker...."

Our something like that. :D

Motion said:
"And I gotta give a big thanks to my n***a Dallas Baker...."

Our something like that. :D
I wish Baker had gotten the ball more, and not dropped that first down :tantrum: , but he blocks like an all-pro.

finswin56 said:
I wish Baker had gotten the ball more, and not dropped that first down :tantrum: , but he blocks like an all-pro.

:yes: I was thinking the same thing during the game, Dallas was a big reason they got this far and he's not getting many touches. I couldn't believe he dropped that one.

Back
Top Bottom