Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

finswin56 said:
I agree with you, especially with regards to Tebow long term success at UF. I was only making a point about seeing Tebow passing this year. It wasn't just his accuracy. In the few pass attempts I've seen him make, he seemed hesitant, almost as if the game was moving too fast. He'll obviously get better, it will just take time. That's why I like seeing him get the snaps... I'm just not comfortable with him throwing against teams like LSU, Auburn... with really fast and dominant D's.

No Freshman QB is gunna jump right in and be good. It take time to learn and thats all he needs. I would not feel comfortable, but I would not be scared to death either tho

Skeet84 said:
No Freshman QB is gunna jump right in and be good. It take time to learn and thats all he needs. I would not feel comfortable, but I would not be scared to death either tho
It would definitely be unreasonable to expect such from a freshman, but I thought Leak and Weurffel (although a redshirt, so I guess that doesn't count) were pretty darn good freshman QB's.

If you guys beat LSU and Auburn I will have no doubt of you as national champs

Im not really sold on Ohio State and I think LSU and Auburn might very well be the best two teams, or at least two of the best

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Awesome sig dude. I think he is going to be a lot better than Ratliff, and Ratliff wasn't bad either.

I love Nelson, he has unbelieveable range and awareness of whats going on. That first INT he had against Tennessee was ridiculous! Ever since last season when he came in a made some great plays in a fill-in role I've had really high hopes for him and couldn't wait to see him as a full time starter. Seems like we always have one guy back there that you feel like he can cover the whole field if he has too. :lol:

finswin56 said:
It would definitely be unreasonable to expect such from a freshman, but I thought Leak and Weurffel (although a redshirt, so I guess that doesn't count) were pretty darn good freshman QB's.

Yeah I don't think redshirt counts cause you still have a whole year to catch the speed of the game. I am still very interested to see how Stafford and Mustain will continue to do

Alex44 said:
If you guys beat LSU and Auburn I will have no doubt of you as national champs

Im not really sold on Ohio State and I think LSU and Auburn might very well be the best two teams, or at least two of the best

Even if we beat Auburn or LSU than we would probably have to play one of them again in the SEC Championship game and it would be tough. Thats also not counting Florida State and Georgia two HUGE Rivalry games

Motion said:

I love Nelson, he has unbelieveable range and awareness of whats going on. That first INT he had against Tennessee was ridiculous! Ever since last season when he came in a made some great plays in a fill-in role I've had really high hopes for him and couldn't wait to see him as a full time starter. Seems like we always have one guy back there that you feel like he can cover the whole field if he has too. :lol:

Yeah he is a great player and a playmaker!

FinSinceBirth said:
Going to the Kentucky game tonight.:woot:Got my brand new first ever gator jersey. Can't wait till 7:45.

Excellent! That was a great purchase! :wink:

Hope everything goes well for that Gators tonight!

Great start for the Gators.A razzle dazzle pass play for a TD.Dangerous though.

Playing pretty sloppy tonight though. Running game looks good.

Back
Top Bottom