Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

NFL Insiders is really taking the first 7 minutes on Frank Gore?

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
The #Bills are looking to structure strongest possible offer sheet for #Dolphins TE Charles Clay. #Browns also interested.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago
#Dolphins announce they've re-signed Michael Thomas & Kelvin Sheppard and give Derrick Shelby tender

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins announce they've re-signed Michael Thomas & Kelvin Sheppard and give Derrick Shelby tender

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago

all great news... now I'd like Delmas..... but I am really worried about Clay!!! I hope that works out for us

Right? I'd bring Knowshon back at vet minimum. Same with Delmas. Lessens the need (while still there) in the draft

If thats the case, sign him for like 1.5 million... why burn that bridge? Just have to hope he can rebound from his lackluster year last year

Thanks for the input as always. Short but sweet ha

i dont think virgil green would be a solid replacement for what clay brings to the table in the offense...i guess i should have said that...

I figured after the bills signed McCoy and Hughes they wouldn't be able to make a huge offer to Charles clay. Really hope we can keep him!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
TE Virgil Green has informed Bears he’s staying with Broncos, per

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 1m1 minute ago
Broncos announce three-year deal with tight end Virgil Green

Who would have thought Ted Ginn had a longer career than Patrick Willis and Brady Quinn?

For the record, I predicted Ginn at the slot and loved the pick. He did not come through for the Fins except he was Jets killer. For that I respect him.

The Buffalo News reports the Bills will attempt to "structure the strongest possible offer sheet" for Dolphins transition player Charles Clay, and that the Browns are also interested.
The Dolphins have the right to match any offer for Clay, but will receive no compensation if he signs an offer sheet elsewhere and they decide not to match. With Miami throwing the house at Ndamukong Suh, perhaps Buffalo has a structure in mind that will be extremely difficult to match. The Bills have had one of the league's poorer tight end corps for years.

Back
Top Bottom