Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Source confirms Owen Daniels' Broncos visit, notes long-standing connections to Gary Kubiak, Brian Pariani, Rick Dennison. Natural fit

But if they make an offer for 8 million let's say, we have the right to match (5 days I believe) but I am not usre that takes into consideration the state taxes? do we just have to match the 8 million or what ever dollar figure?

I believe we only have to match it. But also Clay must decide based on the QB they have in Buffalo (Cassell) and just flat out living in Buffalo. Two big factors IMO

Can Michael Silver bend his wrists? I am not joking. He has puppet arms.

Broncos have agreed to terms with linebacker Steven Johnson on a new one-year contract

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Sounds like Shane Vereen's deal w/Giants will be in the 3-year, $12M range. Not 4 years. Guaranteed money will be about $5M, sources say.

The RB market is going to be so week in a few days. Some steals can be found there I bet.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Per source, Brandon Browner won't take a paycut to stay in New England. So they either exercise his option as it stands, or cut him by 4 ET.

Ed Dickson back to the Panthers, according to a league source

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Per source, Brandon Browner won't take a paycut to stay in New England. So they either exercise his option as it stands, or cut him by 4 ET.

Ed Dickson back to the Panthers, according to a league source

Looks like the Patriots promise of taking less money and playing for a contender isn't working this off season as well as it has in the past.

Browner will find work very easy. He is penalty machine, but still can play.

Always thought he'd be a nice safety.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I agree. I know people gonna hate but I would offer Moreno a 1yr min deal. He might not get any other offers.

For a vet min…why not?

After weighing strong interest from multiple teams, free agent Virgil Green is close to deciding where he will play next season.

The Broncos offered Green a multi-year contract and are the front runners to retain their elite blocking tight end, according to an NFL source.

Denver wants to bring Green back before teams can officially sign external free agents at 2 p.m.

Thirteen teams have expressed interest in Green, with six to eight considered serious. Broncos general manager John Elway identified Green as a priority at last month's NFL combine.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27682540/broncos-frontrunners-keep-tight-end-virgil-green

I agree. I know people gonna hate but I would offer Moreno a 1yr min deal. He might not get any other offers.

That's a waste of time and cap space. No different than bringing Wheeler back on a 1 year deal for min. Moreno won't last the season and Wheeler won't get on the field, neither play special teams. Waste of a roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom