Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Jim Mora talking up Eric Kendricks a lot. Football junky. Great instincts.

Kendricks is a needed and safe pick at 14.

Jim Mora talking up Eric Kendricks a lot. Football junky. Great instincts.

Kendricks is a needed and safe pick at 14.

This is what I want. Call him a reach fine, but so was James and that turned out ok

Matt Moore getting no love as a free agent QB. Vick, Hoyer, and Locker as top 3??

Free Agent CB Antonio Cromartie tells @StephenASmith that his three preferences in FA are the Cardinals, Jets, & Cowboys.

I really like Patrick Robinson for the right price.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Matt Moore getting no love as a free agent QB. Vick, Hoyer, and Locker as top 3??

Teams are missing on Matt Moore.

Wouldn't be a smart deal for Clay if he agrees to Buffalo paying him 8 million. After state taxes that's less than 7 million in Miami

It's not California but New York has a state income tax of almost 9%. So on $8 million he'd pay about $720K in state taxes...making it like getting $7 million from Miami. They're going to have to go higher than that.

Wouldn't be a smart deal for Clay if he agrees to Buffalo paying him 8 million. After state taxes that's less than 7 million in Miami

But if they make an offer for 8 million let's say, we have the right to match (5 days I believe) but I am not usre that takes into consideration the state taxes? do we just have to match the 8 million or what ever dollar figure?

Back
Top Bottom