Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

It's not that he dislikes the move, it's that he came off like he was trying too hard to hate the move. It was like it was building up inside and he wanted to bash in every way he can.

It was so bad and uncalled for that even the other guys on the set were trying to calm him down a little.

I think Hayden sound agree with my other post that Heath should've been lost at sea... and never return

He is such a ****ing douche. How can anyone say Suh is not a dominating force? Go **** yourself Evans.

He will by dry humping the Pats when they sign a 30 year old corner for big money. That will be okay. **** him.

These ****ers are just bitter that Suh didn't sign with Dallas or the Giants or Denver or one of other handful of teams the media blows to no end.

ESPN reports Saints RG Jahri Evans remains a candidate for release.
Going on 32, Evans is coming off an ineffective 2014. Cutting him would create $5 million in cap space, but also leave behind $6 million in dead money. A restructure remains a possibility.

giphy.gif

Can someone with a Twitter account just go after Heath Evans until he cries please? I mean, just be relentless.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 7m 7 minutes ago
I like Clint Boling. RT @cheesepuff136: who should Miami get since Franklin and Iupati are gone?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I agree with Mando.

I really hope we are looking at guards. There's no way we can roll with the same guards. I hope Tannenbaum is using smoke and mirrors.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 7m 7 minutes ago
I like Clint Boling. RT @cheesepuff136: who should Miami get since Franklin and Iupati are gone?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I agree with Mando.

Wait...What?? You agree Mando?? Hell must be freezing over somewhere.

As far as Safety...would you go after Rahim Moore to play free?

Back
Top Bottom