****Official Free Agent Signings****

Tannchise

Hammered
Reaction score
This would be a decent thread to post all official signings and their source. I'm sure the mods will move it, but my thinking is even if a FA doesn't sign with us, it's informative to know where they went. I'm sure this will be cluttered with other unnecessary posts

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This thread is great and it’s been on the forum before.

Travis34

chea
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Usually a player we sign is going to get their own dedicated thread. This could be good for general nfl signings I suppose.

Chris Ivory signed with the Bills today

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Next Wednesday . . . but "legal" tampering begins Monday and often that is when you hear about the big signings and them being official when league year opens.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I've been trying not to think about it because it feels like it takes forever to get here.......which is true of the draft. The agonizing wait through April.

It's fun to watch the transactions happen even when they aren't your team involved.

Tannchise

Hammered
Reaction score
also trades maybe here too?
I mean transactions have essentially began. Franchise tags are continuing

rent this space

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
can't wait for the tweets that say "done deal" only to be completely wrong the next day

BahamaFinFan78

Starter
Reaction score
Do you think this takes Denver out of the running for a first round QB? Definitely takes them out of the trade for Tannehill running?

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
Do you think this takes Denver out of the running for a first round QB? Definitely takes them out of the trade for Tannehill running?
They should still be in the running for a QB, Case is 30 years old iirc. That or they could trade the pick to the Bills or another team looking to snag a QB.

Top Bottom