****Official Free Agent Signings**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This would be a decent thread to post all official signings and their source. I'm sure the mods will move it, but my thinking is even if a FA doesn't sign with us, it's informative to know where they went. I'm sure this will be cluttered with other unnecessary posts

Usually a player we sign is going to get their own dedicated thread. This could be good for general nfl signings I suppose.

Chris Ivory signed with the Bills today

Next Wednesday . . . but "legal" tampering begins Monday and often that is when you hear about the big signings and them being official when league year opens.

I've been trying not to think about it because it feels like it takes forever to get here.......which is true of the draft. The agonizing wait through April.

It's fun to watch the transactions happen even when they aren't your team involved.

also trades maybe here too?
I mean transactions have essentially began. Franchise tags are continuing

can't wait for the tweets that say "done deal" only to be completely wrong the next day

Do you think this takes Denver out of the running for a first round QB? Definitely takes them out of the trade for Tannehill running?

Do you think this takes Denver out of the running for a first round QB? Definitely takes them out of the trade for Tannehill running?

They should still be in the running for a QB, Case is 30 years old iirc. That or they could trade the pick to the Bills or another team looking to snag a QB.

Back
Top Bottom