Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Mexico | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Mexico

Amazing game , amazing goal to win it.

Best game of the WC so far IMO and i think in the rest of the pub where i watched it.

Atmosphere at the game sounded brilliant as well.

Unlucky Mexico but my tip for glory at the start are still moving on :D

It was a great game and it sucked someone had to lose but it was just an amazing shot that had no chance of being stopped...

Great game. I enjoyed it and glad the team who deserved to win won it. Sad to see Mexico out, but I'm 2 for 2 in the bracket :dance:

HysterikiLL said:
Great game. I enjoyed it and glad the team who deserved to win won it. Sad to see Mexico out, but I'm 2 for 2 in the bracket :dance:

WOW..it must have been really tough to pick Germany and Argentina to survive the round of 16.....:lol:

Section126 said:
WOW..it must have been really tough to pick Germany and Argentina to survive the round of 16.....:lol:

:lol: But still, he who makes random bold prediction and somehow pulls it off is a genius. I'm pulling for a Switzerland/Ecuador Final :D

Whitedolphin54 said:
HolliFinFan said:
Such an angel, and a nice cat to boot :evil:

LOL he can be nice, but he's an intense hunter, thus my reference during the US match to the lack of intensity. If that team had brought HALF of what that cat brings as a "prize" to this house, they'd have qualified :lol:

Sorry to Prime, but it was a bad showing. It's all in the past, and in the last two days, I've surely seen the tempo quicken in the games. I'm glad I'm on vacation to enjoy it!

HysterikiLL said:
:lol: But still, he who makes random bold prediction and somehow pulls it off is a genius. I'm pulling for a Switzerland/Ecuador Final :D

Watch out with that Ecuador....they could make ALOT OF NOISE.

Totore compadrito animo cabron no hay pedo, una vez mas demostramos que México es GRANDE!!

Viva México cabrones!!!

Mexico Ahuevo Mexico Somos Bien Cabrones Arriba La Cara Cabrones Nos Vimos Bien Chingones Sinceramente Me Quede Contento

Back
Top Bottom