Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Mexico | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Mexico

Whitedolphin54 said:
Totore, Given too Fly :boohoo: I am truly sorry
Prime :wink: Congrats man--Great game :up:

Thanks man.

This lose sucks, will try again in 2010, we need more players in european leagues.

Now I can concentrate on the :dolphins: full time.

Mexico did great today.:clap: Its been 7hrs since the game finish and im still buzzing on how good that game was. I hope tommorrow games are just as good.

Amars said:
Mexico did great today.:clap: Its been 7hrs since the game finish and im still buzzing on how good that game was. I hope tommorrow games are just as good.

yeah, I hope the rest of the WC gives us great matches. Portugal Vs Holland could be very good.

Tienes razón finsmx, debemos tener la cara en alto, peleamos hasta el final y caimos de cara al sol, como lo dije antes estoy muy orgulloso de mi equipo y de mi país.

¡MEXICO ES GRANDE CABRONES!

:mexico:

Section126 said:
Watch out with that Ecuador....they could make ALOT OF NOISE.

I doubt it. They beat Costa Rica and Poland, and the second they played a quality team they got a severe beating. Obviously Germany is one of the favorites, but the quality of the teams they are playing now is a level above what they have to offer.

death7star said:
my god, that messi kid is sick.

Yes, but we also have sick kids, like Guardado (19), did you watch him?, SICK, SICK, SICK...

BTW, our sub-17 team won the sub-17 championship (world cup), a year ago..., the next World cup in the 2010, we are going to use 3 or 4 of those players, but watch out for the 2014 world cup..., we are going to use most of them, plus another great ones, I know it is still a lot of time, but don't say I didnt warn you!!!

VAMOS MEXICO, SINO EN EL 2010..., EN EL 2014!!!!

Condolencias en la pérdida de hoy, pero uds se mostraron bien y se establecieron que México marece el respecto del mundo.

Miamian said:
Condolencias en la pérdida de hoy, pero uds se mostraron bien y se establecieron que México marece el respecto del mundo.

¡Gracias compa!:up:

Mexico fought hard and it was a great game. But as I said before this Argentine squad has too many weapons, one of them always comes through, in this case Maxi Rodriguez. Que golaso!!!. Again, it was a pleasure to help our Mexican brothers pack their bags.

Germany is next, and frankly I am a little bit worried.

Vamos Argentina!!!

Alas, I missed the game, I was locked up in a damn editing room... By the way, mexico did not get a result in every game I missed (since I am working I only saw the Iran game)

Back
Top Bottom