Official Game Thread: Czech Republic vs Ghana | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Czech Republic vs Ghana

Peter Cech is a Top 5 GK. :yes: Come on Ghana...one more to seal the deal.

Prime Time said:
Great comeback :rolleyes:

I am not the one claiming I know everything about Soccer like you. Kinda childish If you ask me.

You go for the homer argument every time. Who do you have that could live with a midfield that's ripping the team that hammered you 3-0 apart?

Put some knowledge on the table and we'll talk, but acting like a 15 year old.......save that for Monday to Friday between the bells.

Prime Time said:

Cech and Iker Casillas are the worlds best 2 goalkeepers.

Boomer said:
You go for the homer argument every time. Who do you have that could live with a midfield that's ripping the team that hammered you 3-0 apart?

Put some knowledge on the table and we'll talk, but acting like a 15 year old.......save that for Monday to Friday between the bells.

O'Brien? Mastroeni? Good DM with good technique....

Prime Time said:
O'Brien? Mastroeni? Good DM with good technique....

To handle those 3? When Nedved and Rosicky and Galasek and Poborsky couldn't?

You's struggle with Makalele sitting in front of Gerrard and Xavi.

Boomer said:
To handle those 3? When Nedved and Rosicky and Galasek and Poborsky couldn't?

You's struggle with Makalele sitting in front of Gerrard and Xavi.

O'Brien didn't start...and we came out with a formation we don't usually play with.

:roflmao: @ that chicken dance.

Simply priceless..........

Prime Time said:

nothing he could do on that goal. Great teamwork and shot by Ghana on both goals

Another Ghana player that has been Yellow Carded that will miss the next game against the US...:yes:

Group E is a whole new ballgame now...

Ghana looks so good. All you US fans who were considering the Ghana game a win better think again. This team is killing the same team that beat you 3 - 0.

If not for Cech this game is at least 4 - 0.

Back
Top Bottom