Official Game Thread: Czech Republic vs Ghana | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Czech Republic vs Ghana

Yes it is, but US controls its own destiny now...

Prime Time said:
Yes it is, but US controls its own destiny now...

Well, US controlled its own destiny regardless of this result (since 2 wins is almost a guarantee to advance), but this Ghana result sure gives us more possibilities to advance (especially with 4 or even 3 points).

ckb2001 said:
Well, US controlled its own destiny regardless of this result (since 2 wins is almost a guarantee to advance), but this Ghana result sure gives us more possibilities to advance (especially with 4 or even 3 points).

Not really. If US would've won out....but Czech would've won today but lost to Italy..three teams would've had 6 points, and most likely US would've been out due to GD.

Prime Time said:
Not really. If US would've won out....but Czech would've won today but lost to Italy..three teams would've had 6 points, and most likely US would've been out due to GD.

Just being technical, but that's still controlling your own destiny :tongue: which is what I claimed.

Kingston is an amazing GK. Those last 2 saves he just made were amazing :yes:

Great win Ghana!! Thank you.. Now, let's hope for at least a tie for the US.

ckb2001 said:
Just being technical, but that's still controlling your own destiny :tongue: which is what I claimed.

:tongue: No, because we don't control what the other teams score in their other games.

ckb2001 said:
Great win Ghana!! Thank you.. Now, let's hope for at least a tie for the US.

Ef that, Lets win this biatch.

Prime Time said:
:tongue: No, because we don't control what the other teams score in their other games.

ok, maybe you're right.. let me think about this for a moment.

Prime Time said:
Ef that, Lets win this biatch.

It'll be veryyyyyy difficult.They'll have to bring thier A game and even with that it'll still be very hard. I still think they lose. They don't have enough star power. Until the untied states gets some players to the better premier leagues across seas the us won't succeed in the World Cup. Taking players from the MLS isn't going to work. You could prolly take players from the english divison 2 premier leage and still get higher quility players then the US has now.

Back
Top Bottom