Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal

finsmx said:
Oh sure dude whatever you say :lol:
Knowing Rooney it probably was deliberate but at that point the ref only signalled a free kick and didn't consider a card until Ronaldo weighed in and Rooney pushed him, and if a push in the chest was a red an awful lot of dutch, portugese and argentinian would have been sent off by now

Boomer said:
Not really. It's a lottery. Ricardo guessed right. Tired, cramped legs after having to defend for 62 minutes in that heat with 10 men.......I have no issue with those that missed.

:cooldude: Way to play it cool. :lol:

Tone_E said:
:sidelol: Still bitter Amars. Let it go, or talk about it in the proper forum.

This is the right forum. Am I suppose to go to the pofo forum:confused: . Anyways the fact is if its your team that benefits from the foul then everything is ok. If its against your team its corruption. If england would of made thier PK the red card would even been a discussion.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Ronaldo and Rooney should be interesting in Preseason. Of course that is if Ronaldo stays at Man U.?

I think Ronaldo will hope that the right candidate wins the Real Madrid elections because I can't see how he can play in England again.

Boomer and White, why can't you see him playing in ENgland again?

Prime Time said:
Boomer and White, why can't you see him playing in ENgland again?

Along side Rooney, Neville and Ferdinand, after the way he got Rooney sent off. Surely I dont need to say anymore.

Ronaldo announced at the press conference after the game that should Villar Mir win tomorrow's Madrid elections, then he's of to Real. And Villar Mir is a hot favourite.

Boomer said:
Ronaldo announced at the press conference after the game that should Villar Mir win tomorrow's Madrid elections, then he's of to Real. And Villar Mir is a hot favourite.

Well that is a surprise. If i were Man U I would keep him and let him face the wrath of his so called friends, and then let him rot in the reserves until his contract is up. He should get proper treatmant from proper reserve players if you know what I mean :wink:

Back
Top Bottom