Official Game Thread: France vs. South Korea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: France vs. South Korea

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
With Prime Time AWOL, just keeping the flow going . . anywayz I think France finally gets on the board and win 2-1 over the Koreans. Henry will score

Korea 1 France 0

France hasn't scored a goal at a world cup since the final on home soil in 1998 and that isn't going to change this year

Rumor has it that the older players aren't talking to the younger players

~soap~ said:
Korea 1 France 0

France hasn't scored a goal at a world cup since the final on home soil in 1998 and that isn't going to change this year

I guess we were wrong :)

Goal henry

well there goes my prediction

Kdawg954 said:
I think France finally gets on the board and win 2-1 over the Koreans. Henry will score

Goallll Henry, the physic powers are working, nice goal

Ah man, i hate the french. I still think korea could win or get a tie. As long as the french don't score another goal before half time they still have a chance.

Hey I am here. I am on my sidekick because the 56K computer that I have been using the past couple days was acting up. I predict France 3 to 0. Nice goal by Henry. Zidane will score 1 today.

France should be carefull. They started with attacking play and had some chances and a goal. But now they are letting korea take over and that could be dangerous.

It's like the dutch legend Johan Cruyff says 'as long as you have the ball your opponnent can't score' :)

I hate the french commentators

The french commentators are so stupid. They're always saying : "oh, fault against us." but in most of the cases, it's the french who make the fault.

Narco is in France...how is it over there? hows the WC atmosphere?

~soap~ said:
It's like the dutch legend Johan Cruyff says 'as long as you have the ball your opponnent can't score' :)

:yes: :lol: :yes:

Wanna know why i hate soccer ?

Look at Henry right now. It's a perfect example. Players always simulate faults, and ask the ref a fault.

Back
Top Bottom