Official Game Thread: France vs. South Korea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: France vs. South Korea

Prime Time said:
Narco is in France...how is it over there? hows the WC atmosphere?
Everybody talks about soccer. They're all saying we will go far in the WC. And they all think france had a bad start, but will finish strong. I really doubt about this.

that was a goal, keeper cleared it from behind the line

Yea should probably be 2-0, but man the French are active . . they are probably tired of people talking mess about them not scoring in 4 WC matches. They look extremely fast out there

wpgfishfan said:
First Ronaldo was offside on Adraino's first goal then this terrible call. The reffing is taking a hit today

I didn't think Ronaldo was offside on that play but he was onside on another where he was called offside, so I agree, the refereeing has been poor.

Did anyone see the Australian guy who was so blatantly offside that he even thought he was himself and just kicked the ball out...and he hadnt even been called offside.

:rolleyes:

Prime Time said:
:yes: :lol: :yes:

The guy is hilarious and brilliant at the same time. Here are some more

Football is very simple but the most difficult thing is to play simple football

Before i make an error, I don't make the error

Sometimes something needs to happen before something happens

Italians can't win, you can only lose to them

Halftime. France has let up in a bit in its attack. They should keep doing what they where doing in the first few minutes of the game. Zidane and Henry need to try and connect more....

great atmosphere in the stadium, fans making a lot of noise

France needs to be winning by more then 1. A 1 - 0 defeat doesn't say much for them against Korea IMO.

Back
Top Bottom