Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia

touborg said:
Oh and your point brilliantly underlines my entire point.

And exactly what point did I illustrate? "Funny thing is..." is the way I started my post. Your comprehension skills require more attention. It seems I may have struck a nerve. Don't worry, soon after endless bashing, you learn to live with it, like us Italians. :wink:

Dont get me wrong, I have never in my life used that as an excuse, and would NEVER try to convince anyone that match fixing occured. I thought it was ironic, and that is the word my post should've contained. My apologies. But please, DO NOT stereotype me.

Tone_E said:
And exactly what point did I illustrate? "Funny thing is..." is the way I started my post. Your comprehension skills require more attention. It seems I may have struck a nerve. Don't worry, soon after endless bashing, you learn to live with it, like us Italians. :wink:

Dont get me wrong, I have never in my life used that as an excuse, and would NEVER try to convince anyone that match fixing occured. I thought it was ironic, and that is the word my post should've contained. My apologies. But please, DO NOT stereotype me.

You illustrated point number three: That Italy always whines when they get beaten, and try to blame other people rather than accept some of the fault themselves. When I brought up 2 - 2 you asked whether it was a coincidence that fans brought bannes, thus the illustration.

Your apology is accepted.

Back
Top Bottom