Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia

Absolutely hocking decision, Great penalty but poor poor refereeing :shakeno:

Amars said:
THAT THE WORST FREAKIN CALL. IS THAT THE SAME REF WHO CALLED THE FOULS IN NBA FINALS GAME 5. The ref should swallow his freakin whistle in the last 2min of stoppage time unless its a hard foul. Australia was robbed.

You are talking about a hard foul. That was not even a soft foul. The australian was already down and that dam italian purposely trailed his foot and just fell.

I always hated the italian soccerteam.........

FFiB said:
You are talking about a hard foul. That was not even a soft foul. The australian was already down and that dam italian purposely trailed his foot and just fell.

That what Im saying the ref should never call any foul at all unless its a hard foul. I know that wasnt even a foul. This is crap.

Yugh this was bad I couldn't believe it. The refs this tournament have been horrible

FFiB said:

And we appreciate your hate. In fact, we love the very thought of being hated by the world.

The aussie player lifted his elbow to try and inpede the Italian player, that effort alone could warrant a penalty.

Regardless of the call, that penalty should have tied the game. Australia was in our end for the entire second half, and accomplished NOTHING. We showed character and composure, and would have won the game in pen shootouts anyway.

For all you haters......thank you.

Tone_E said:
And we appreciate your hate. In fact, we love the very thought of being hated by the world.

The aussie player lifted his elbow to try and inpede the Italian player, that effort alone could warrant a penalty.

Regardless of the call, that penalty should have tied the game. Australia was in our end for the entire second half, and accomplished NOTHING. We showed character and composure, and would have won the game in pen shootouts anyway.

For all you haters......thank you.

:roflmao: Homerism at its finest...

That was a rediculous call..what a horrible way to end Australia's WC. Moments like these make me not want to watch the WC anymore...

Prime Time said:
That was a rediculous call..what a horrible way to end Australia's WC. Moments like these make me not want to watch the WC anymore...

Well then stop watching

How about the brutal straight red for Materazzi. That was horrible and changed the whole game

The ref was absolutely terrible today. His red card was bad and yes his penalty was bad

How did they also get 3 minutes of injury time which helped Italy get that penalty

wpgfishfan said:
Well then stop watching

How about the brutal straight red for Materazzi. That was horrible and changed the whole game

:lol:

Horrible? Horrible was the PK call in Stoppage Time when a PK didn't even exist. That is the definition of Horrible.

Back
Top Bottom