Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia

Amars said:
I know I love it. I feel like playing devil advocate and getting them more fired up:fire: .

:yes: :up: Go Go GO

MARINO1384 said:
Hey what do u have against 15 year olds:fire: :fire: :fire: . lol

Nothing...ask Boomer, that is what he called me as an insult...:confused:

Prime Time said:
:roflmao: That was pretty good.

Damn Amars...its a War Zone in here...:lol: Who woulda thought FH would have crazy, heated arguments (which I think is GREAT) about Soccer...really enjoyed the past month here on FH.

:rocker:

Too bad the French aren't in the knockout rounds. Then, both the Italians and English would root to see them lose and MAYBE forget about this discussion :wink:

By the way, I know of more people who hate the French team more than the Italian team (actually, not too many based on my experience), but that's just my experience.

Amars said:
:confused: :confused:
France plays Spain tommorow

Yeah, my brain fart. BIG mistake (I thought they were gone already). Actually, STUPID mistake on my part :sidelol: Thanks Amars.

OK, then let's wait till tomorrow and there will be peace between the two. :D

Boomer said:
Easy to see why the entire Italian squad play in Serie A. It's the only major league gay enough for such a bunch of whining pansies to survive in.

Most people hate that Italian side more than any other. Dirty cheating cowardly, hateful *****. I sincerely hope they are eliminated in true comedy style once again. Ahn scoring in Korea was a moment of genuine world unity as everyone laughed at the diving *****. We need more of that spirit.

May they have an aircrash whilst heading home.

An airplane crash. Is that suppose to be funny.

Are you not the same Boomer who sent WelderPat off this site for comments like that.

I don't know what you have on the MODS but that comment is disgracefull and should never be put on this message board

Boomer said:
It's not particularly my opinion at all. Although I laughed long and loudly when Ahn scored. You just jump the bait.

Was Inzaghi not onside by 2 yards in that game but they called him offside. I guess today's call was a make-up for 4 years ago

Did you think Materazzi deserved a straight red??

who cares about 4yrs ago. Today was a disgrace. This is a fluke victory.

Amars said:
who cares about 4yrs ago. Today was a disgrace. This is a fluke victory.

I always care about past World Cups. They are only every 4 years

How often is Maradona's hand a GOD still talked about it

I even think PrimeTime was bringing up the Germany game for you guys 4 years ago

wpgfishfan said:
I always care about past World Cups. They are only every 4 years

How often is Maradona's hand a GOD still talked about it

I even think PrimeTime was bringing up the Germany game for you guys 4 years ago

ya but did you see the goal that was made after the hand of god. That was one of the most amazing goal ever in the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom