Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Serbia and Montenegro | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Serbia and Montenegro

Serbia and Montenegro are trying to make Holland play to their style of play...good idea :yes:

That FK Holland took was very predictable, at least to me. It was slightly too far to really try to take a shot. I said right before they took it, fake it with a lefty, cross it in with a righty and hope that someone can get their head on the ball. That is exactly what they did, but noone got their head on the ball.

This is a decent game. All four teams in this group are good enough to progress. I had the Dutch and Argentina going through and they may still do, but it will be tough.

I agree with you, but all 4 teams, like you said are good enough to advance. The rest of these Group C games should be very entertaining.

Yeah, US at least has a nano-ounce of luck in not being in this group. We play horribly against the Netherlands and have nearly no chance against Argentina. At least with the Czechs, we have a chance. Arena's built his team on speed, and I'm sure that's a direct result of countering the Czechs - if they have a weakness, they are generally not fast and a bit old.

Kuyt in for Nistelrooy...lets see If Kuyt can do more then Nistlerooy. Shouldn't be too hard.

Prime Time said:
Kuyt in for Nistelrooy...lets see If Kuyt can do more then Nistlerooy. Shouldn't be too hard.

Van Nistlepooh has been poor today. I cant wait for the Holland Argentina game.

8 mins and change left...S&M needs to go all or nothing.

Robben has to be the Player of the Game. He was simply amazing today.

All these cards. I heard FIFA told the referees to be more strict about enforcing the rules, and the referee for the US-Czech game is known for giving out lots of cards anyway :(

ckb2001 said:
All these cards. I heard FIFA told the referees to be more strict about enforcing the rules, and the referee for the US-Czech game is known for giving out lots of cards anyway :(

Ouch. That might not be a good thing for Onyewu :(

Robben is ON FIRE! What a simple but effective move to make a run. Then he gets fouled. :lol:

ckb2001 said:

Oh dear :eek:

Back
Top Bottom