Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England

Prime Time said:
Absolute quality?? He may be winning the ball, but that is because the Paraguayian Forwards..heck the WHOLE Starting 11 for that matter look soooo slow. And are you watching the shots he is taking? Looks like Gerrard is trying to kill pidgeons that might be flying by..

I hate pigeons, I hope he hits some.

It is very hot at pitch level Prime, England are dominating at the mo, so they dont need to up the tempo. I just wish they would score a second goal.

FYI - As the broadcast was coming back, I think the announcer said the goal was an "own goal". Not that it really matters, points are points...

Yeah, he's been caught offsides a few times if I remember correctly. Not much else to show yet.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I hate pigeons, I hope he hits some.

It is very hot at pitch level Prime, England are dominating at the mo, so they dont need to up the tempo. I just wish they would score a second goal.

They haven't even scored a first...it was an own goal. England is playing well but they aren't playing quality ball...If this was a better team they probably would not be winning.

Prime Time said:
They haven't even scored a first...it was an own goal. England is playing well but they aren't playing quality ball...If this was a better team they probably would not be winning.

If they were playing a better team, they would probably up the tempo.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Paraguay have started better this half.

Hey Bro,

I have a silly question about an "Own goal". Can they take those away is some cases or does the goal count no matter what if it goes in net? The reason why I ask is when the announcer over here said it was an "Own goal" I got the impression they don't always count. Thoughts?

Counts no matter what (unless there was a foul).

ckb2001 said:
Counts no matter what (unless there was a foul).

Thanks, that's what I thought. I guess he was refering to who they would give credit to. I guess for statistical reasons dispute arise when they are as close as that goal was.

Steve

SWS84 said:
Hey Bro,

I have a silly question about an "Own goal". Can they take those away is some cases or does the goal count no matter what if it goes in net? The reason why I ask is when the announcer over here said it was an "Own goal" I got the impression they don't always count. Thoughts?

They always count shag. Strikers just like to claim them.

Daaang. For a big lanky dude, Crouch has some nifty foot work. I loved the play he made earlier in the game forcing a corner kick!

Steve

SWS84 said:
Daaang. For a big lanky dude, Crouch has some nifty foot work. I loved the play he made earlier in the game forcing a corner kick!

Steve

He has good touch for a big guy Steve.

Back
Top Bottom