Official Game Thread: Phins vs Eagles | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Phins vs Eagles

This is amazing.

Do you guys STILL think you better then the Pats!?!?

We definately need some nuts on this team....a little heart and hometown fans at the game. How sickening. I think every player we signs thinks it is a freakin vacation, not a job. The Eagles are a "good" team in a very watered down NFL. Any of these 12-2 or 11-3 teams are 9-7 5 years ago. We need a mean SOB coach, mean lineman and a QB. Too soft. Everytime we try to tackle someone, they just run us over. Zack is too small.....yeah, I know, he has a million tackles. Give me a break. Hell, someone has to tackle the other teams MEN 10 yards downfield. And then the fans yell DEUCE!!!! We are a pathetic franchise. At least Wanny is now gone. Just sickening. See that Mare? You overpaid baboon. Their kicker just iced it. You can't even hit a 30 yarder against NE. Keep Ricky and Chambers and Surtain.....Surtain does still play for us, doesn't he? Oh forgot, he just hasn't COVERED anyone tonite. Hard to do on your BACK. This just pisses me off.

Chambers played his *** off, not his fault...it's Fiedlers, he picks up the blitz horribly, and doesnt lead his receivers well...D was awful tonight too(no smack intended, just my view on the game)

try to get chris 1,000 yard this year so hopeful he get like 50 more yards to try to help him to get it

Fiedler was mediocre, but this D played like "ISH". Mentally, they were out of it after Philly's first TD. I'm done.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Chambers played his *** off, not his fault...it's Fiedlers, he picks up the blitz horribly, and doesnt lead his receivers well...D was awful tonight too(no smack intended, just my view on the game)

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom