Official Game Thread: Phins vs Eagles | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Phins vs Eagles

34-27....the onside kick is....

.....out of bounds.

Hmmm....didn't Mare end our season kicking it out of bounds last year??

This December thing is going to terrorize Miami for years.......

we can still make it guys so dont get ur hopes up denver got a tuffer road then us

I love the finz, but if the only way they make the playoffs is with a denver and baltimore collapse, then they dont deserve it. I'm done for the year. When are the fins going to come together as a TEAM. When the dee shows up, the off. is missing. And 2night, when the off. does all it could to keep us in the game, the dee is no where to be found! It's pathetic. Wanny needs to be fired NOW!!!! Along with Norv and Bates. Bring in some new blood b4 the dee is too old or gone(from being disgusted!) Its just become too embarassing. :cry:

This is carp. Our defense Sucks *** and OUR FANS SUCK EVEN MORE. WTF IS THAT LEAVING SO EARLY AND HERING LET'S GO EAGLES LOUD AND CLEAR IN MIAMI. I KNOW MY CAPS LOCK IS ON BECAUSE I AM ****ING YELLING. THAT IS A COMPLETE EMBARASMENT HAVING THE FANS LEAVE SO EARLY AND I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO IT TOMORROW. HOW CAN PEOPLE LEAVE SO EARLY. THAT IS PATHETIC BUT NOT HALF AS PATHETIC AS THE BUNCH OF EXCUSES I'M ABOUT TO GET. OUR D LET US DOWN TONIGHT BIG TIME.

How long have you been watching Dolphin games? Our fans leave early every game.

Originally posted by SMadison29
How long have you been watching Dolphin games? Our fans leave early every game.

Oh I'm sorry. Good excuse!!!

Back
Top Bottom