OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami

AND THE OFFENSIVE LINE SCREWS THEM AGAIN!!!

Feeley sacked and fumbles. Play is under review.

Leave Ricky out of this......People quit there jobs everyday to smoke pot....lol

I am PISSED at Ricky for his TIMING NOTHING ELSE.

Ricky Knows :
1)Miami's OL was going to be a JOKE!
2)If he stayed Wanny would just get another Extension.
3)Ricky would be with a MAJOR INJURY after Wanny's 30 Dives behind this OL
4)FO did not get a QB or OL in FA. (Jeno still cool in my book. 1 out of 5)
5)Smoking a Big One right before he signed with Master P & the JOKE of a CoNtRaCt.
6)He is a few Bricks shy of being NORMAL.

It was funny though hearing about him being so shy & nervous when he came in. Guess he never figured out that POT makes you NERVOUS & PARANOID! He was to High to try to play this season. He did not care about playing and wanted a different OL,Coaching Staff, QB, & Contract.

Yeah he REALLY HURT the OFFENSE but man he would be out with a major injury and the QB's might have thrown 10 passes so far this season. But then again that might have been okay with this Style Offense. After all Miami might end up giving up more points from the Offense and turnovers....Than the Defense getting pushed around for a DRIVE that scores.

Just think about playing in an offense that makes you think you are on walking on thin ice....with about a 30,000 ft drop......If worry about losing = You lose........If you worry about turnovers = You turn the ball over.......Most Fans can guess correctly half the time the Phins Offense.

I guess that makes it easy for the Defense......NEVER give up a SCORE and play 85% of T.O.P........Because the Offense is going to turn the ball over for PTS (1 out of 10 DRIVES)......Easy Job...That is why they need all the pro bowl players on Defense. Give Back OGUN and take Booker & Gordon. The Defense has to score the points!

DAMN THIS SEASON!!!!!!!

Play stands, Pitt ball, Miami has no more time outs. It cannot get any worse.

Back
Top Bottom