OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami

it's seriously time to bring back Fiedler...i agree that he's got the experience...

as long as wanny and his whole staff goes, I can be content with this season. He has to go this week though

AJ sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Defense finally buckling!Not their fault! Jay better start next week-I won't be able to take 0-16!Jay did drive them down the field against the titan only to throw an INT but we did drive down the field!

what a joke. what a complete freakin joke. and i have to listen to all the bandwagon jumpin pats fans all week...hell all season. dammit I am going into hibernation.

go ahead and laugh it up cower you freakin ****. you aint gonna be in the post season either.

Look, we couldnt be a above average team forever, it this day in age of the NFL, you gotta take your licks and have poor seasons.

Next year we lose some of our D and it becomes worse, but still good enough if we can get a proven QB and RB to support RMac, Chambers, Booker, and Boston.

As for the O-Line, well, hell if I know.
Point: Such a season was inevitable. Live with it. Or you could join Ricky, that would take the pain away. :D

what a waste of 3 hours. I have a feeling the remaining games will be very similar to this one. This was just embarrasing.

Let's look on the bright side. We've been looking for consitancy for a few years now. Well, now we're consistant. And we gave up 2 100 yard rushing games already. No more worrying about that stupid streak we had going. Now all that pressure is off the D. This team really sucks. Maybe we can drop down to NCAA div 2 or something.

Back
Top Bottom