OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Piit vs Miami

Quad-Phins said:
God whats happened to our defense why not just let them walk in

Uhhh, how bout cause the offense is a joke and contributes NOTHING to this team. The D only gave up 13 points, not 30!!

AJ must go!!!He is NO leader!!He remindes me of Griese!Given time he could do wonders but when it is time to scramble and play football he sucks!!!!Bring back JAY!

if i wake up tomorrow and wanny is gone and wayne sold the team and the entire offensive line is scrapped for some guys on the practice squad i will have a little bit of hope for the season. until that happens , i firmly believe the we will not win one game all year.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Let's look on the bright side. We've been looking for consitancy for a few years now. Well, now we're consistant. And we gave up 2 100 yard rushing games already. No more worrying about that stupid streak we had going. Now all that pressure is off the D. This team really sucks. Maybe we can drop down to NCAA div 2 or something.
LMAO! The sad thing is our offense LOOKS like a Div II team. and a bad one, at that.

PerfectFinz72 said:
Uhhh, how bout cause the offense is a joke and contributes NOTHING to this team. The D only gave up 13 points, not 30!!
All true but they just went down the field like we didn't care. Defense gave up

PerfectFinz72 said:
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

IL phinfan said:
AJ must go!!!He is NO leader!!He remindes me of Griese!Given time he could do wonders but when it is time to scramble and play football he sucks!!!!Bring back JAY!
At least griese had an idea about how to run an offense. this joker has no clue whatsoever!

This years' Marlins and Dolphins have proven the old adage 'defense wins championships' false.

13 games left, and it's already getting ugly. Changes must be made, adjustments have to happen, packages need to be put in our offense, coaches need to start coaching. That's all stuff that should have been handled this offseason and were'nt now we are still dealing with it and paying with our @sses. Gonna be a long season, but I'm not going anywhere. Everybody that can wear a jersey tomorrow, wear it (preferebly Thomas, Taylor, Seau, or McMichael).

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio Fanatic said:
Funny, I struggle to not root for Antuan Randle El in this game. I was at Indiana Univ grad school all 4 years Randle El was there. He was the only person to get our hopes up every week with such a weak team. We were always disappointed. A huge waste of talent for the #1 QB (yardage-wise) of all-time in NCAA. Kinda reminds me of our dolphins team wasting this huge defensive talent we have.

I don't think he could be a QB in ther NFL. His role as a WR and returner is just fine.:)

The last time the fins were 0-3 was the same year the US managed the first lunar landing. Do you think the Fins will win before the next lunar landing? What are the vegas odds on that?

I wonder if this offense could score more than 10 points...

off any division I team. This is the worst offense ever - no question.

I can't believe I have tickets to see these losers.

I have been watching the phins since 82. I will never be ashamed to say that i am a phins fan. but this is pathetic. i wonder how much the jets will be favored by next week. 20 ??? 30??? ....

Fire wanny NOW! bench Fiedler and Feeley...start sage for the rest of the season and start sending fruit baskets to saban. use the draft wisely. dont even worry about picking anyone up for the rest of the year just deal with what we have and suck it up . this season is a wash and there is no time like the present to start cleaning house.

Back
Top Bottom