Official Game Thread: Tennessee at Miami | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Tennessee at Miami

Is it me or is the official totally studdering and from the radio seems like hes trying to read off a cue card

murr66 said:
Heys guys long time watcher of this site, just posting for 1st time, reading some thoughts lets give this team some time and i think this team will gell together in a few games, btw really excited about A.J.
welcome to the site... and i agree with you.

murr66 said:
Heys guys long time watcher of this site, just posting for 1st time, reading some thoughts lets give this team some time and i think this team will gell together in a few games, btw really excited about A.J.
In some ways you are right , but have'nt we given Wanny 1 year too many?

dolphan39 said:
meaningless - Turk has 2 inside 20

NOT meaningless.... that is a ridiculous stat - has to do with field position. the fact that the punter put them "inside the 20" simply means your team can't get past the 50!

Rudi Johnson will be very busy next week after this horrible run D we displayed (Tim Bo plz get well). especially as badly as we have killed rookie QBs (Palmer is not a rookie though, but sort of)

Sure but lets see what happens as this offense comes together

who knows...but we still had places to make plays and we just didn't do it...but Tenn is a good team who executed when they needed to...gotta tip your hats to them....

JD44 said:
In some ways you are right , but have'nt we given Wanny 1 year too many?
i agree its time for a hard nosed drill sgt not some little b1tch.:fire:

it would be nice if feeley orchestrated another TD drive in 2 minutes... even if we lose, its comforting to know you lost 17-14 over 17-7.

if someone told you we would hold mcnair to 75 yards passing and lose by 10, what would you say???

TorontoFin said:
if someone told you we would hold mcnair to 75 yards passing and lose by 10, what would you say???
we w/throw 3 INT and have 1000 penalties :cry:

Back
Top Bottom