Official Game Thread: Tennessee at Miami | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Tennessee at Miami

texasPHINSfan said:
it would be nice if feeley orchestrated another TD drive in 2 minutes... even if we lose, its comforting to know you lost 17-14 over 17-7.
He has to go 98 on this drive ..I don't know if he has enough time with Wanny's play calling

TorontoFin said:
if someone told you we would hold mcnair to 75 yards passing and lose by 10, what would you say???
yeah but i wouldn't phrase it like that... they didn't have to call too many pass plays b/c they killed us on the ground... look at their play calling! they ran every down for the final quarter...

Thats what i'm saying about this team 1st game w/ all these new guys i actually see a ray of hope amid a lost

TorontoFin said:
if someone told you we would hold mcnair to 75 yards passing and lose by 10, what would you say???
id ask if mcnair and wanny bet on football games together.

NOW the passing game opens up... christ... why can't we do this from the get go? maybe the problem wasn't Norv Turner, but a combination of him and wanny.

air it out!!!!

• Dolphins: With Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison, the Dolphins still have a formidable pair of CBs who can shut down opponents. They didn't play a lot in the preseason but are healthy. The depth is great with Reggie Howard and Will Poole. Safeties Sammy Knight and Antuan Edwards are solid.

• Titans: Samari Rolle and Andre Dyson are right there with Surtain and Madison at this point in their careers and really controlled the Dolphins last year in Tennessee. The depth isn't nearly as good, although Titans safeties Tank Williams and Lance Schulters are better than Knight and Edwards.

• Advantage: Titans
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9635577.htm

shockingly true

PhinDude88 said:
If we had Feeley starting the score wouldnt of been 17-0. Fiedler has cost us 14 points.
if i remember right 7 of the points came from feeley throwing an interception rteurned for a touchdown.

Back
Top Bottom