Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

I thought Oguchi was supposed to be a decent player? He was lost for the first goal in no mans land then headed it straight to Rosicky for the 2nd.

Phins28 said:
It's all over to the USA, pack your things and get out of Germany.

Nahhh.....just one half of somewhat sloppy defense.....we can still attack and tie this up in second half with Koller out.

Maybe even squeak out a W since Aussies looked sloppy but scored 3 in second half vs. Japan. Anything is possible.

Its only 1/2 of 1 game....even with an L its still possible to move on with 2 other solid games ahead.

Either Beasley or Convey have got to go...both did NOTHING. I'd say put in Dempsey but we need GOALS. And they have got to get Landon the ball more...

Boomer said:
I thought Oguchi was supposed to be a decent player? He was lost for the first goal in no mans land then headed it straight to Rosicky for the 2nd.

Agreed, he has underperformed so far........

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Nahhh.....just one half of somewhat sloppy defense.....we can still attack and tie this up in second half with Koller out.

Maybe even squeak out a W since Aussies looked sloppy but scored 3 in second half vs. Japan. Anything is possible.

Its only 1/2 of 1 game....even with an L its still possible to move on with 2 other solid games ahead.

We don't play the Assies or Japan. They aren't in our group.

wow they said Ben Roethlisberger was involved in an accident!

Man I cant believe that about Big Ben...Got hurt on the motorcycle...without a helmet and hes in the hospital...I hope hes okay...

Boomer said:

1st goal was partly his fault...

2nd goal, he was jus defending and noone was there to get the ball he headed out...

Prime Time said:
I don't think he is the best GK in the world, but he certainly is one of them. Top 10-15.

He's not even the best keeper in the American squad. Brad Friedal is much better keeper than Keller. Always has been.

Prime Time said:
We don't play the Assies or Japan. They aren't in our group.

Never said we do.....saying precedent says we can score goals and turn this around.

Boomer said:
He's not even the best keeper in the American squad. Brad Friedal is much better keeper than Keller. Always has been.

Agreed but Friedel does not play for the US NT anymore.

Back
Top Bottom