Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy

Roman529 said:
IcePhin...I think we are going to do good today!!! Soccer is not as complicated as some sports...I think there is only 17 rules in soccer.

:lol: Yeah Only.

icephinfan said:
Well, Roman were here for another game. Let's see how good we do with the rules and calls. I felt like I was in math class the other day with the points and ties.Then, I thought I was playing UNO with yellow cards and Red cards.

So, are you two (icephinfan and Roman) now converts to the game? :D

ckb2001 said:

Yes, I am trying, you guys are a big help answering my questions and all, thanks guys.

ckb2001 said:
It's a gamble.. Dempsey is a liability in defense. The good thing is Cherundulo is solid behind him.

I think Cherundolo is the weakest starting back we have...

ckb2001 said:

I lived in Italy from 1971-1975....I saw Juventus play...that is my favorite team. I am not a convert but I have not followed the game much since I left Italy.

Wow it's on, prediction fella'z before it get's underway.

I say USA 2-1.

EDIT: Doesn't the USA need like 4 goals?

I did not need to see that guy in his underwear. :rolleyes2

Prime Time said:
I think Cherundolo is the weakest starting back we have...

I think Bocanegra is. Bocanegra is out of position at left back - he's a center back. He doesn't have the speed to keep up with some wingers. Also, he's not a force in attack.

Cherundulo is acceptable in defence (but we have no one better -RB is a weak spot for us), but his ability to create an attack is very good. He and Convey (and Lewis, who isn't starting) are the best crossers on our team.

icephinfan said:
Wow it's on, prediction fella'z before it get's underway.

I say USA 2-1.

EDIT: Doesn't the USA need like 4 goals?

No, it's nearly impossible not to get through if we win out. But, goal differential might work against us if we tie (however, then the problem is not the result against Italy but against Ghana).

The audience is singing our anthem, that is tight.Got Goose Bumps, alot of USA fans there.

Sounds like there are more American fans in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom