Official Game Thread!! | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

That roughing call was BS

As a defender you have 2 steps to slow up after the QB releases the ball, JT didnt do anything vicous or break that rule

Congrats, coach Saban. You da man around these parts. :)

wow, not good, Miami was really close from looking like last years bills if you know what I mean.

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite.
What the HELL are you talking about?! This is the NFL, backups or not. We suck? You suck. WE just won 6 games to close the season and finished it in NE.

Officially the offseason now. At least we finished with a winning record. 9-7 Six in a row! :woot: I think we're gonna make some serious noise next season. We need to shore up a few areas, though. Biggest examples include QB and secondary. We've got some huge momentum for next season, though.

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite. I am glad we won, but it is nothing to be proud of. The inability of our team to score TDs reminds us that we need to do some work this off seaason.

No we dont suck.....we are good, not great. This should reinforce that we are still not where we need to be.

But a great upcoming off season can change all that. Be proud of the win, 6 in a row, split the division, and we did what we had to do to pull out this game.

I am so looking forward to the off season.

fin-atic said:
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite. I am glad we won, but it is nothing to be proud of. The inability of our team to score TDs reminds us that we need to do some work this off seaason.
:shakeno: Wouldn't have been that close on the final drive if it wasn't for the refs. We don't suck.

fin-atic said:

I agree. This game shouldn't have been close

fin-atic said:

i'm proud - we won - losing is for losers...

Back
Top Bottom