***Official Gameday Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Gameday Thread***

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
With less than twenty minutes to go before kickoff, GO BROWNS!

The game is nearing :)

Let's go Fins, get the job done today. I don't care how pretty it is, just get it done!

FUMBLE recovered by Cleveland @ KC 42 with 15 seconds to go..

:D:D:D

Chill, it was intercepted. Let's hope CLE gets the ball first and scores quick in OT.

Come On, i hope Garrard doesn't decide to have a career day and plays like he has been the last couple of weeks. Its gonna be tough without Ronnie though

Damn..Gamecast seems to have frozen..What's goin on riite now..?

You guys have to remember, Ronnie wasn't playing too well anyway. Morris will be a fine replacement this week. This game will rest on Joey and the Defense.

The D needs to step it up today, STOP GARRARD, JONES-DREW AND TAYLOR!

You can do it today Joey and Sammy! Cmon Chambers, breakout today!

Flip_Side said:
You guys have to remember, Ronnie wasn't playing too well anyway. Morris will be a fine replacement this week. This game will rest on Joey and the Defense.

BS. he was going good, he just wasn't getting enough carries(cept for the minny game)

Last 3 weeks cept for the minny game his YPC average was 3.9, 4.5, 5.4.

UCFinfan86 said:
BS. he was going good, he just wasn't getting enough carries(cept for the minny game)

Last 3 weeks cept for the minny game his YPC average was 3.9, 4.5, 5.4.

I realise your opinion is biased because your a dolphin fan, as am I. But he really was not playing well.

Flip_Side said:
I realise your opinion is biased because your a dolphin fan, as am I. But he really was not playing well.

How can you say he is not playing well. If he got 25 carries everygame he would have broken 100yds every game. Not to mention he seems to get the first down on EVERY 3rd down running play that Mularkey decides to call(abliet like twice a game since Mularkey goes shotgun every 3rd down)

Back
Top Bottom