---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

4 of us played on Tuesday once again. We are trying to use up the last 200 plus dollars on our account before close of season. Our commissioner goes in and checks in with 4 golfers riding 9 holes. The guy in the pro shop prints him a starter ticket. Its for zero dollars and we still have all the money left. They must really like us at this course. :lol: We can't seem to use up the money.

Going next Tuesday and playing 18. We'll see if they charge us then.

Starting the build on my indoor golf simulator, going in my basement. I'll post pics of the progress. Started the electrical yesterday and Drylocked the walls. Waiting on the sheet rockers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing too exciting in the simulator room today. Waiting on sheet rockers still, so I put up the all important drink rail, and started painting some of the exposed concrete.

Something strange happened yesterday. My putter started working again and i had five pars in a row all due to it.

I could not miss and two of them were from off the green and over 20 feet. Unbelievable considering how bad i usually putt. Finished with a 42 due to a couple doubles the first two holes. I'll take it :)

It's amazing how good your score can be, when you start making putts huh?! Then you feel confident standing over each one, thinking you can make it.. Helps a ton! Great job!

Well here it is boys. My home simulator is complete! I gotta say, it's pretty freakin awesome!

Looks amazing Danny. We expect your handicap to drop several over the winter. :lol:

That should help your game but you still have to make those pesky putts. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom