*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

sad how so many people are never freaking happy even when the team plays well. We are going to win, they are just not risking getting hurt on a short week and playing NE. Give it a rest, some of you bitch more then my wife on her period.

Now we have to start up the motor after sitting idle. Recipe for turnovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, I really believe this game is over. Sure, a shutout would have been great, but we are not losing this game. Let's just go into Thursday night healthy and beat New England.

Dude it's prevent. They are NOT giving up 41. Realize this is just to grab the win. Clearly we had the upper hand. We have NE in 4 days, re-effin-lax

sad how so many people are never freaking happy even when the team plays well. We are going to win, they are just not risking getting hurt on a short week and playing NE. Give it a rest, some of you bitch more then my wife on her period.
Thats great but you still need to win the game youre playing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

20 unanswered points is pathetic. Even if your up 41 - 0. Campbell made a mistake with this approach.

Agree wrong strategy , we need all the momentum we can get going into fox borough . But let's score

Saved by the refs. And Tannehill under there because of pressure. Not on home

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

That damn sweet never works. Lazor needs to rip it out of his playbook.

Drive killed by another penalty. This is getting Rex Ryan like.

Back
Top Bottom