Miami Gardens, Florida
[HR][/HR]
TELEVISION

Kickoff at 1 PM ET
[HR][/HR]
INJURY REPORT

[HR][/HR]
WEATHER

A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium
[HR][/HR]
GAME PREVIEWS

NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks
[HR][/HR]
[video=youtube;v6kb5fvv6_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kb5fvv6_A[/video]
[video=youtube;HPUyCAvdFpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUyCAvdFpQ[/video]

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Still can't believe we've never beaten them.

That ends tomorrow!!!

nerfball

Starter
Reaction score
I'm so glad Campbell has the reigns, this season means something again after I had stopped caring. I didn't even watch the game in London, I knew it would be a terrible experience and luckily did not subject myself to that embarrassment. Finally someone's in charge that is aggressive and will demand that from the team. We grew some balls over the bi-week and they'll be on full display tomorrow.

Mogwai

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I haven't been this pumped for a game in a loooooong time. I want to keep believing, Coach Campbell.

Mogwai

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
ALSO let's throw Stronger Together and Fins Up into the damn trash heap. I'm sick of these terrible tag lines. Unless you're going to roll with something on the level of clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose then just stick with metallica quotes or something. I'd much rather we come out with kill em all or ride the lightning.

nerfball

Starter
Reaction score
ALSO let's throw Stronger Together and Fins Up into the damn trash heap. I'm sick of these terrible tag lines. Unless you're going to roll with something on the level of clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose then just stick with metallica quotes or something. I'd much rather we come out with kill em all or ride the lightning.
I love everything he just said.... all that... togetherness sounds so damn inner-feelings, sensitive beta male bullshiat. give me a break.

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Feels good to be this excited for the fins game on a Saturday night again...."football eve". Another game like last week would be awesome!

"The Team That Should Not Be"

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
****ing-A

[video=youtube_share;JoqDYcCDOTg]http://youtu.be/JoqDYcCDOTg[/video]

fishfanmiami

Happy Holidays FinHeaven
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We've got the blue print now. Stop the run and force turnovers and on offense run the ball to keep the defense honest.

Expecting another strong game this time in front of the home crowd.

Top Bottom