*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

I am officially upset that they left Thill in long enough to finally throw an incompletion. Moore should already be in the game. The defense should be ashamed of themselves for not closing these guys out earlier.

How many times in one's career can you get a 100% completion percentage? Not often. That is on the defense for resting on their laurels and snoozing through drives.
You kidding?

This team is not so good that they can take off.

Look at what is happening.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am officially upset that they left Thill in long enough to finally throw an incompletion. Moore should already be in the game. The defense should be ashamed of themselves for not closing these guys out earlier.

How many times in one's career can you get a 100% completion percentage? Not often. That is on the defense for resting on their laurels and snoozing through drives.

I would have liked RT to have come out. Took too many extra hits after halftime especially that late hit. Problem is they took too many of the Defense starters out and went into semi prevent. However they needed those points so I'll take an incomplete.

For everyone that wanted Lamar Miller on the field in the second half....look at Arian Foster.

With this second half I have to think we get blown out by a good coach like Belichick. It's so basic that you don't let up in the third.

I would like to think against Belichick we don't ease up like we did. We clearly went into super conservative mode. No blitzing and all running with backup running backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom